-
December 27th, 2004, 04:57 PM
#1
courtneysunshine
Guest
My daughter has been getting aG items through the year so we really tried to limit the number of AG items she got for Christmas. Of the AG items we received for Christmas:
Samantha's Sleigh: This was for me. As I stated before, not really impressed because of the price.
Molly's Table & Chairs (Old Set): This was also for me and I am very impressed with the set. I haven't seen the other set in person, but from seeing the wooden one, I think I like it better. Very well made.
Josefina's Harvest Outfit: This one is nice, but I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. I found some material at the fabric store that is almost exactly alike and I think the skirt could have been made for a lot less.
Felicity's Nightgown for Girls: My daughter loves this and has tried to wear it constantly since she opened the box from Santa. It is a little thin (see through) but nicely made and the cap is adorable
Felicity's Nightcap & Mules: This is really cute, but it looks similiar to the white undergarment that comes with the doll. It is a different material, though. The mules are very cute and I think it would be very easy to make a matching pair for the girl.
Felicity's Riding Breeches: The breeches are really cute and would be easy to make if you wanted to make a pair for a Ben doll. The hat is really pretty.
Felicity's Horse: I know others have said they don't like the horse, but I think she is beautiful! It is very well made and well worth the price. I don't think the eyes on ours are too small. Felicity seems to stay on the horse easily as well. It is a lot larger than I had thought it would be, but I guess it would need to be to fit the doll properly.
Felicity's Winter Cloak: I really like the cloak. It is very well made and adorable.
Kit's Railway Adventure Book: My daughter really loves this book and it has a lot of fun things to do inside that will keep children entertained for hours.
Violin Set: This is a nice set. I wish the violin made a real sound, but overall it is nice and my daughter loves it.
Felicity's Invitation Doll: Again, my daughter loves this. The doll is adorable. It is made of wood and the arms and legs move.
Samantha's Doll: This is a very pretty doll. She has a porcelain face and is just gorgeous.
Addy's Doll: This is a very nicely made doll. She is very cute.
All the dolls asked for dolls, but I guess Santa couldn't find the ones he had made for them [img]redface.gif[/img] I think that is all, but I have probably left out a few things. My Mom got my daughter some AG things from Hallmark, but I can't remember what they are right now
Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 27, 2004 12:58 AM: Message edited by: courtneysunshine ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks